Tuesday, August 7, 2007

mY sO-cALLeD-HaPpiNesS

You said you just want to be happy
and i can perfectly understand that...
It's what everyone wishes for, is it not?
...to be happy...?

But not finding your own happiness
is not an excuse.

It can never be a reason
for stealing other's...

You will never be happy
that way... never...

You may hate me for saying this
but you have to wake up now.

Believe me, you wouldn't
want to be in my shoes...
Once you feel the way I am
feeling now,
you will realize how the things
you did can actually destroy other people's hope.
Hope that had been four years in the making...
only to see it smashed into pieces...

When that day comes, you will know...
And maybe, by feeling the hurt that comes with it,
you will know better than to do that again.

You've had your moment
Now please let me have mine...

No comments: