Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things that never fail to make me smile

-Nightly quality time with my Mom and Dad.

-The smell and taste of a good coffee.

-Early morning walks with Mac0ie.

-A look that excludes all else.

-Jelai’s and Ayin’s laughter.

-Meaningful conversations.

-Driving along Eton city.

-Childhood innocence.

-Sunrise and Sunset.

-Mac’s hand in mine.

-Being with friends.

-Writing a novel.

-Excellent food.

-A good book.

-Road trips.

-Ocean.

-Art.

-Music.

-Poetry.

-Rainbow.

-Full moon.

-Daydreams.

-Nice Ukay finds.

-People-watching.

-Strawberry shakes.

-Understanding people.

-Bonding with my cats.

-Two shadows on a wall.

-Singing in the bathroom.

-Photo shoots with Vhojie.

-My arms around my bolster.

-A compliment on my cooking.

-Patter of rain against the roof.

-Sitting on a grass on a windy day.

-Seeing an old couple holding hands.

-sessions with good old Basty, my guitar.

-The Cure’s Boys Don’t Cry and Friday I’m in Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I now find myself smiling too ^_____^